- Prospective Students
- Campus Services
- Find Your Admissions Counselor
- Franklin Fast Facts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Meet Our Ambassadors
- Pay Your Deposit
- Preparing for Franklin
- Student Organizations
- Guidance Counselors
- Financial Aid
Or print and email your Candidate Reply Form
Want to learn more about Franklin?
If you are not a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident, please indicate International when filling out your Application for Admission. Complete our online application or print this PDF version to mail us.
- Complete a Franklin College Application for Admission
- Complete the Franklin College International Student Supplement Form
- Submit an official score report for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Franklin requires that international applicants meet one of the following criteria:
- Submit an official copy of SAT or ACT test scores (recommended, but not required)
- Submit an official transcript from all secondary institutions attended
- Submit a personal statement describing why you are applying to Franklin College
- Submit official bank statements displaying sufficient funds to cover the cost of tuition and room and board
International application fee: $40
***Please note*** students who have completed level 113 in an English Language Service (ELS) Center do not have to submit an official TOEFL score.