- Prospective Students
- Campus Services
- Find Your Admissions Counselor
- Franklin Fast Facts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Meet Our Ambassadors
- Pay Your Deposit
- Preparing for Franklin
- Student Organizations
- Guidance Counselors
- Financial Aid
Or print and email your Candidate Reply Form
Want to learn more about Franklin?
This application is for students who have not attended any other post-secondary institution.
- Official transcript submitted by the guidance office or via Docufide
- SAT or ACT scores
- Guidance Counselor Recommendation Form completed by your H.S. guidance counselor. (Click here to print out the PDF version of the Guidance Counselor Recommendation Form.)
Note for Home Schooled Students: in addition to materials required for all incoming students, home schooled students should also submit:
- Official transcript of all course work taken (if applicable)
- Portfolios including documents such as:
- Research papers
- Art work
- Community service projects
- Educational trips or programs
- Writing samples
- Other pertinent documents
Application Fee: Our online application is free all year-round; however, there is a $40 application fee for those who apply after Dec. 1 with our paper application.
Additional information: While Franklin College no longer requires an essay, students are encouraged to submit a personal statement/writing sample for a more thorough evaluation of their application. FC accepts both SAT and ACT scores, and encourages students to take the Writing portion of the ACT for admission and placement purposes.
Check for Missing Application Items: Have your username and password ready and visit our Student Gateway. The Student Gateway feature is only available for students who applied using our online application. If you have submitted a paper application, please contact the Office of Admission to check your status.